Ingredients are the key to your product’s success, so we help you make sure you get them right whether you are looking at quality control, new product development or trying to resolve a problem.
Our multi-disciplinary ingredients expertise covers fats, oils, vitamins, minerals, sugars, herbals, sweeteners and many more. As well as providing a high-quality analysis for ingredient claim substantiation and ensuring authenticity, we support with due diligence, labelling and ingredient stability studies.
Using microscopy and physical science techniques, we can help you understand and optimise your ingredients. We also provide extensive new product and ingredient development support and consultancy.
Whether you are working with functional ingredients, lipid-based ingredients, natural products or other general ingredients we have the knowledge and expertise to hep you get the most out of them in your product.
Ingredients we can test for include:
- Vitamins (water and fat soluble)
- Lipids (fatty acids, sterols, stanols, emulsifiers)
- Sugars (mono-, di- and polysaccharides)
- Sweeteners (artificial and natural)
- Antioxidants and polyphenols
- Colours (artificial and unauthorised)
- Organic acids
We provide technical support through:
- Due diligence testing
- Claim substantiation assessment
- Authenticity verification
- Stability studies
- Analytical method development and validation
- Problem troubleshooting