Problem Solving for the Pharmaceutical Industry
We aim to solve any technical problems you face in raw materials, manufacturing processes or finished products, using scientific expertise and wide knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry.
Whether you are facing product contamination issues, the presence of foreign material in a product, manufacturing and process failures, adulteration of ingredients or product development difficulties, we can support you in solving problems. We investigate structural issues by analysing microstructure and particle size, investigate taints, and help you identify systems and process problems.
Rely on us as your go-to technical support, and you can call on our wide range of multi-disciplinary expertise and range of specialised laboratories and capabilities. Services include microscopy, physical sciences, spectroscopy, and trace chemical analysis, as well as specialist pharmaceutical industry consultancy. All of our analytical laboratories have extensive experience in product and raw material testing using techniques which are at the leading edge of analysis.
We pride ourselves on our high quality service and scientific proficiency combined with a personal touch, and clear, detailed communication. We have been audited by major regulatory authorities such as the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Authority (MHRA) so you can be confident in the high quality and standards of our service.
Our GMP-qualified equipment includes:-
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
- Gas Chromatography - Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
- Liquid Chromatography - Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS-MS)
- Liquid Chromatography - Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (LC-TOF-MS)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma - Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- High-Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Ultra-Performance Liquid Chromatography (UPLC)
- Gas Chromatography (GC)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy (SEM)
- Energy Dispersive X-ray Analysis (EDAX)
- X-ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- Fourier Transform InfraRed (FT-IR)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA)