As quality is at the heart of everything we do, you can have confidence that our services are delivered with integrity, compliance and accuracy as our quality system meets internationally recognised quality standards. RSSL performs work to the following standards in order to meet the requirements of clients from different industry sectors:
- Current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) as a site of QC testing
- BS EN ISO/IEC 17025 (UKAS Accreditation of Testing Services)
Details of our Certificates and Schedules are listed below our Proficiency Testing Schemes
Proficiency Testing Schemes
Laboratory proficiency testing is an essential element of quality assurance.
As a laboratory that tests samples for safety and quality, we understand the increasing demands for independent proof of competence from you and regulatory authorities.
Together with laboratory accreditation and the use of validated methods, this is an important requirement of the EU Additional Measured Directive 93/99/EC applying to laboratories entrusted with the official control of food.
RSSL participate in the following:
Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP)
At RSSL, we provide pharmaceutical services (pharmacopoeial testing, release testing and stability testing) following our cGMP Quality System.
We have been issued with Certificates of GMP Compliance for products for human use and veterinary products stating our compliance with the principles and guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practice as laid down in Directives 2003/94/EC and 91/412/EEC respectively, by the United Kingdom's Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA).
We have also been inspected by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) against current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and classified as an acceptable contract testing laboratory.
Our laboratories perform testing that is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) as being compliant with BS EN ISO/IEC 17025.
It is our policy to accredit all testing that is carried out routinely by the laboratories. However, since the Quality System operates throughout all laboratories and many of the procedures are common for work performed, even work that is not accredited benefits significantly from our UKAS accreditation.
We are registered as UKAS Accredited Testing Laboratory No 1216 and details of accredited tests are listed in our Schedule of Accreditation.
Our Quality Commitment Principles:
- Ensuring we fulfil our regulatory requirements through our Quality Management System
- Ensuring our people are in full compliance with the Quality Management System, procedures, policies and methods and have the correct resources to deliver to the highest standards
- Continuously improving the level of customer satisfaction by the delivery of high technical and quality standards
- Continuously challenging and reviewing the effectiveness of the Quality Management System
- Providing expertise and confidence to our customers throughout the lifecycle of a project
For further information, please contact our Quality Assurance Team on 0118 918 4206 or email email@example.com.