Qualified Person Training
Approved by the CQI and RSC, our modular programme is the most flexible choice for your QP training:
Our QP training courses are carefully designed to focus on the knowledge requirements detailed in the latest Joint Professional Bodies Study Guide. Find out more about the individual modules, and about what makes them unique.
- Tailored specifically to the Study Guide
- Unbeaten first time pass rates at ‘viva’
- Flexible and cost-effective to suit your individual needs
- Short duration [2 or 3 days] - less time away from the workplace, less outlay on course fees and accommodation
- Each module scheduled twice a year - never miss a module because of an inspection!
- Each module ‘self-contained’ allowing you join at any time, mixing and matching according to your experience
- Top Tutors
- Current industry subject matter experts ensure a pragmatic approach
- Practicing QPs support every module
- Current professional body ‘Assessors’ mean you know what to expect at ‘viva’!
- Leading academics from University of Reading add support to our programmes
- Support at every stage of your journey
- Gap analysis of your CV to help design your individual training plan
- Review of your viva application form
- 1:2:1 personal coaching with our ‘viva readiness’ days
- on line ‘Hot Topic WebTorials’ for revision and CPD
Interested in becoming a QP? Attend a QP Roadshow. QP Roadshows explore what is involved in becoming a Qualified Person (QP), discussing the level of commitment expected of a QP, what you can expect from the RSSL training programme and the assessment process. We will also look at the importance of the Sponsor as a mentor and the support they provide throughout the training process.