Medical device manufacture requires analytical support at every stage of the product lifecycle to comply with regulatory requirements. Working as your partner, we provide scientific expertise to help you get regulatory approval for your device and optimise your route to market in terms of timescales and costs.
Our multi-disciplinary, collaborative approach, combined with industry leading customer focus and communication, ensures that we provide you with analytical support and medical device testing for combination drug delivery devices for example, pre-filled syringes, catheters, vials, inhalation products (inhaler analysis), intravenous bags and more...
With an extensive suite of leading edge equipment and teams of expert scientists, we offer a wide range of chemical and physical analysis for assembled medical device testing as well as the test for selected medical devices materials failure testing/analysis and components (including materials failure analysis), along with the interactions of these with actives and excipients.
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) Spectroscopy
- Gas Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS)
- Liquid Chromatography – Tandem Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS-MS)
- Liquid Chromatography – Time-of-Flight Mass Spectrometry (LC-TOF-MS)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma – Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Energy Dispersive X-ray Analysis (EDS)
- X-ray Fluorescence (XRF)
- X-ray Tomography (XRT)
- Fourier Transform Infra-red (FT-IR) Spectroscopy
- High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
- Ultra-Performance Liquid Chromatography (UPLC)
- Gas Chromatography
- Ion Chromatography (Dionex)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA)
- Laser Diffraction
- Force Analysis