- Current Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) as a site of QC testing
- BS EN ISO/IEC 17025 (UKAS Accreditation of Testing Services)
Good manufacturing practice
Our pharmaceutical services (pharmacopoeial testing, release testing and stability testing) follow our robust cGMP Quality System.
We have been issued with United Kingdom's Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) Certificates of GMP Compliance for both our Reading and Wokingham locations for products for human use and veterinary products. This certification underscores our compliance with the principles and guidelines of Good Manufacturing Practice as laid down in Directives 2003/94/EC and 91/412/EEC respectively. We have also been inspected by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) against current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) and classified as an acceptable contract testing laboratory.
Our laboratories perform testing that is accredited by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) as being compliant with BS EN ISO/IEC 17025:2017.
It is our policy to accredit key food and foreign body testing that is conducted in our laboratories. However, since the Quality System operates throughout all laboratories and many of the procedures are common for work performed, even work that is not accredited benefits significantly from our UKAS accreditation. We are registered as UKAS Accredited Testing Laboratory No 1216 and details of accredited tests are listed in our Schedule of accreditation.
UKAS Accreditation Certificate
Our quality commitment principles:
- Ensure we fulfil our regulatory requirements through our Quality Management System
- Ensure our people are in compliance with the Quality Management System, procedures, policies and methods and have the correct resources to deliver to the highest standards
- Continuously improve the level of customer satisfaction by the delivery of high technical and quality standards
- Continuously challenge and improve the Quality Management System and review its effectiveness
- Provide expertise and confidence to our customers throughout the lifecycle of a project
For further information, please contact our Quality Assurance Team on 0118 918 4206 or email email@example.com.